Sunday, August 10, 2008

Being a kid on Sunday afternoon :)

I felt like playing and being silly, just to get out (a bit) from heavy thoughts and family problems.

I was lucky to have inspiration at hand - Thank You, Karin! :)

Karin has designed her first sketch two days ago and the moment I saw it I knew I would use it soon. Some time ago, Karin had a blog candy and after drawing out the winner she generously offered to all those who didn't win some very cute downloads.
For my card today I used Miss Hippo - absolutely love her! [maybe because she resembles me so much :-D]

So here's my card made with Karin's sketch and gift...

Wow! It felt great being a child for half an hour :)

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Mada,

wauw, this one looks great. I'm glad you liked my little gift and my sketch.
Great job.

Hugs,

xoxo Karin

ajnanina said...

un pupic pe fundul acela adorabil... ceea ce a cu totul altceva decat a pupa in fund...
daca as fi hipopotam i-as zice ca nu iesim nicaieri seara asta, vreua doar sa ma uit mai bine la el :)))

Heather "Hev" said...

What a adorable card Mada :)
Hope things settle for you soon and you will be stress free!
Hugs from me!!!

Andrea said...

Wow, great card.
xAndrea

Curt in Indy said...

Mada, sorry to hear you have "stuff" going on! But isn't it great that we have this wonderful hobby as an escape from our day's cares? Hang in there kido! Best, Curt

Risa said...

Hey Mada!
This is one reason that I love my hobby, it takes me away from it all!
Your card is very cute and I love that image:)