Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jany's Kit Show for March - Week #4

This is the last card I made with the lovely papers and stampprints from Jany's Kit and using another sketch of hers - which I sort of disrespected :D

Here's the sketch:



And my card...



This kit was adorable, I loved the little skunks and the bright papers. I am so looking forward to receiving the new kit (for April) and working with it.
Thank you Jany for giving me the opportunity to experiment with TAC (The Angel Company) products.

You might want to check out the cards the other girls - Linda and Jill - made using the same "Mimi" kit.

Thanks for passing by :)


4 comments:

Sez said...

I love it Mada. Wonderful card :)

Lilacanglia said...

Awwww he is so cute,
love your cards,
hugs
Angie

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Awww! He is just too stinkin cute, heehee. Love the colour on the white! :O)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mada! Your cards are always lovely and it is a pleasure having you in my design team.